* 2 Cups (500 grs.) Canned Kidney Beans (frijoles, already boiled)
* 3/4 Cup (150 grs.) Sweet Corn
* 1 Onion
* 2 Cloves of Garlic
* 2 Chili Peppers
* 1 Large Green Bell Pepper
* 11 oz. (300 grs.) Natural Crushed Tomato
* 3 Full Table Spoons Olive Oil
* 1 1/8 lbs (500 grs.) Ground Veal Meat
* 1 Bay Leaf
* 1 3/4 Cups (400 ml) Meat Stock
* Freshly Ground Black Pepper
* 1 Teaspoon Oregano
* 1/2 Teaspoon Brown Sugar
* 1 Teaspoon Ground Cumin
* 1 2/3 Cups (250 grs.) Round-Grain Rice
* 1 Clove of Garlic
* To begin with, we will put the beans and corn in a strainer and rinse under the tap. We drain them.
* Then we will peel the onion and the garlic and dice them.
* Now wash and clean the chilli peppers and the green pepper. Dice the green pepper into small cubes and cut the chillies across their width into thin rings.
* We strain the crushed tomato and set aside.
* We will heat the oil in a frying pan and sauté the onion briefly. Then we add the garlic and green pepper and we will keep on cooking them.
* We add the ground veal and keep on frying, and continuing to stir until we have a loose consistency.
* We add then the beans, the sweet corn, the chillies, the tomato, the garlic and the bay leaf. Stir to mix well.
* Pour in the meat stock and spices with the salt, pepper, oregano, sugar and cumin.
* We let it cook uncovered for 20 minutes on low heat.
* And meanwhile we're going to boil the rice, and then we fry it with a clove of garlic in a frying pan. And this will be our side dish.
And ready to enjoy !! It tastes really delicious !!