* 21 oz (600 grs.) - 1 piece beef tenderloin
* 14 oz (400 grs.) of puff pastry.
* 1 egg
* 1/3 cups (50 grs.) of raisins
* 1/4 cups (50 grs) of dried apricots.
* 1/3 cups (50 grs) of plums.
* 3/8 cups (50 grs) pine nuts.
* 1 tablespoon butter
* 7 oz (200 ml.) “Tintilla de Rota” from El Gato local winery
* Extra virgin olive oil
* Black pepper, freshly ground
HOW TO PREPARE:
* Preheat the oven to 225 degrees.
* Cut the meat into 4 stripes, season them and put them in the pan with a few drops of olive oil, cooking them 1 minute per side
* Then chop the fruit and cook it with the pine nuts in the wine for 5 minutes. Drain them and set aside the wine.
* Spread the nuts over the fillets.
* Extend the puff pastry and cut into rectangles slightly bigger than the Sirloin strips.
* Wrap the meat with pastry and close. Brush with beaten egg and bake for 10 minutes.
* Cook the reserved wine until it is reduced to half and then we whip it with butter.
* Serve the chopped Sirloin sliced accompanied also with homemade mashed potatoes, French fries, salad and sauce,...! With any accompaniment it will be really delicious :-)
Have a great week and enjoy it very much :-)