* 1 lb (1/2 kg.) Squids
* 1 1/2 potatoes
* 4 oz (125 ml) (1/2 vaso) olive oil
* 1 onion
* 2 cloves of garlic
* 2 green peppers
* 2 red tomatoes
* 2 table spoons sweet red paprika
* Black pepper
* 4 oz (125 ml) (1/2 vaso) Sherry wine
WAY OF COOKING:
* We start peeling the potatoes and cutting them into cubes. We put them in a bowl and cover them with water
* Now we are going to prepare the stir-fry.
* We first mince the onion, then the garlic, the green peppers and the tomato
* In the pan we are going to add first the olive oil and we are going to start cooking. Let’s add the onion, the garlic, the green pepper and the tomatoes, season it and we are going to stir and cook.
* Then, we are going to add the squids, mix and stir well so that everything gets the flavour.
* We add now the red paprika, stir and then we will add the sherry wine and cook until the wine evaporates.
* We cover the stew with water and keep on cooking approximately for 30 minutes until the squid pieces get tender.
* We add the potatoes, stir and add the spices (oregano and ground black pepper) and let it cook until the potatoes get tender (15 more minutes approximately).
And we are now ready to sit at the table with family and friends and enjoy it very much. We are very sure you will love this great stew, so typical in the province of Cadiz. Have a very nice summer week :-)